ABU DHABI, UAE, October 3, 2018- After it brought the house down during the first “One Music X” music festival in Dubai last year, it takes more than an hour of drive going to its next stop—Abu Dhabi!
Gear up for a jampacked weekend as “One Music X” brings its one-of-a-kind music festival experience in Abu Dhabi on November 9 at the Mubadala Arena, Zayed Sports City. Gates open at 2:00 P.M.
ABS-CBN through its hit-making record company Star Music; official FM radio arm in Mega Manila MOR 101.9 For Life!; the number one music channel in the Philippines, Myx; leading OPM music portal One Music PH; and premier Filipino network outside the Philippines The Filipino Channel (TFC) bring together various cultures that are connected by one thing which is love for music.
“One Music X Abu Dhabi” will have everyone singing along and moving to the beat of the different genres of music from the lineup of artists composed of KZ Tandingan, Inigo Pascual, Maris Racal, Moira dela Torre, and Aegis.
- KZ recently made waves when she joined China’s “Singer 2018”, a TV series where popular singers compete against each other to get the votes of the public, which had KZ competing with British singer and her idol Jessie J. She is about to win hearts as she returns at the “One Music X” stage.
- Inigo is a singer-actor who became popular for his hit single “Dahil Sa ‘Yo”, which became the first Filipino single that made it on Billboard Philippines’ Top 20 chart. He is now ready to share with everyone his new hits, a year after he first stepped on the “One Music X” stage.
- Maris recently impressed everyone with her singing prowess when she released her album “Stellar”. She first captured the hearts of the many during her “Pinoy Big Brother” stint in 2014 where she won 2nd big placer.
- The distinct quality of her voice paved the way for Moira to transition from being a YouTube sensation to the next big thing in the Filipino music industry. A product of the Philippine franchise of “The Voice”, she was behind the hits “Malaya”, “Titibo-Tibo” and “Tagpuan”.
- Aegis is one of the icons in the Filipino music industry. They are behind the hit singles “Halik”, “Mahal na Mahal Kita” and “Luha” that will never go missing during karaoke sessions, still being heard on the radio and given a different rendition by the artists today, which prove that their music transcends time.
An Assortment of Food + Bunch of Activities
Aside from good music, “One Music X Abu Dhabi” offers a lot of other activities that everyone in the family and group of friends could enjoy.
If you are in the lookout to try a variety of Filipino and international food, you will surely enjoy the number of food trucks that will make a stop at the venue, which offer pica-pica dishes down to complete meals and desserts. You will also keep hydrated with the available stalls that offer different choices of drinks as you go all out in cheering for your favorite artists and singing your hearts out.
Bonus for Platinum and Gold ticket holders: they get food and drink vouchers, AED 30 for Platinum tickets and AED 20 for Gold tickets, that they could use to purchase at the food trucks and drinks booths around the venue.
Meantime, you are in for a treat from the different booths around the venue which lets you get a few seconds of fame by being a VJ for a day, impress the crowd by performing your favorite karaoke piece, dedicate songs to a special someone, and win awesome prizes through the exciting games around the venue.
Good music, fun activities and tummy-filling meals—we got you all covered! Get everyone ready for one epic weekend at the “One Music X Abu Dhabi”, November 9 at the Mubadala Arena, Zayed Sports City. Gates open at 2:00 P.M.
By your tickets now! Ticket prices are as follows: Platinum for AED 275, Gold for AED 195, and Silver for AED 135. Purchase your tickets through this link:http://bit.ly/1MXAbuDhabi2018Tickets.
For more details about the event, visit emea.kapamilya.com/events/middle-east/one-music-x-abu-dhabi or facebook.com/TFCMiddleEast. Connect with fellow global Kapamilyas and follow @KapamilyaTFC and KapamilyaGlobalPR on Twitter and Instagram.