MANILA, PHILIPPINES – Rimini Street, Inc. (Nasdaq: RMNI), a global provider of end-to-end enterprise software support, products and services, the leading third-party support provider for Oracle and SAP software, and a Salesforce and AWS partner, today announced the formal launch of Rimini ONE™, its outsourcing service program designed to offer a comprehensive set of unified, integrated services to run, manage, support, customize, configure, connect, protect, monitor, and optimize enterprise applications, databases and technology software.
“We developed Rimini ONE in response to clients requesting a fully outsourced solution for their enterprise software with the proven, industry-leading service commitments and guarantees, global capability of more than 800 staff engineers, and comprehensive offering only available from Rimini Street,” said Dave Rowe, chief product officer and EVP, global transformation at Rimini Street. “By unifying our unique support, product and service solutions into one comprehensive program that is easy to transition to, we are helping our clients simplify the complexity of managing mission-critical enterprise software, extend its life and value, and enable clients to accelerate the delivery of new innovations to drive competitive advantage and growth.”
End-to-End Outsourcing Solution from ONE Trusted Partner
With Rimini ONE, clients can fully outsource the support and management of their entire enterprise software stack to Rimini Street. Rimini ONE shifts full responsibility for the operation, support, security and integration of a client’s enterprise software to Rimini Street and frees up clients to focus more of their budget and resources on higher-value projects that deliver new innovations and accelerate business value.
Rimini ONE brings together Rimini Street’s expanded, full suite of support, products and services for SAP, Oracle E-Business Suite, PeopleSoft, Siebel, JD Edwards and other enterprise applications, proprietary and open-source databases and technology software such as middleware, integration, security, data warehouse/lakes, AI, reporting and analytics.
“Today’s IT environment is at an inflection point in terms of complexity, becoming ever more costly and resource-intensive to manage and support,” said Dion Hinchcliffe, vice president and principal analyst at Constellation Research. “Organizations are finding that to survive, evolve, and prosper, they require faster, better access to more integrated, complete enterprise IT services at a scale that enables them to move rapidly.”
Rimini ONE’s end-to-end, unified and integrated solutions immediately available include:
- Rimini Support™: Award-winning, mission-critical support for Oracle, SAP, proprietary and open-source databases and technology software — delivered 24/7/365 with a guaranteed 10-minute response time SLA for critical cases
- Rimini Manage™: Managed services for application and database software delivered by highly skilled engineers, featuring unlimited service ticket requests and industry-leading SLAs that can resolve IT staffing/skill shortages and provide smoother system operations at predictable, fixed and optimized cost
- Rimini Protect™: Innovative managed security solutions for applications, databases and technology infrastructure designed to proactively block unidentified threats and protect against newly identified threats faster than other security options – usually within minutes – without any required code changes to the software being protected
- Rimini Connect™: Managed interoperability solutions for browsers, operating systems and email systems that can enable continued utilization of and integration with existing software and infrastructure without the need for expensive system and software upgrades and migrations.
- Rimini Watch™: Observability solutions that include monitoring and system health check solutions designed to monitor the performance and execution of thousands of processes 24/7/365 and identify potential issues before they happen, avoiding the possibility of system downtime and impact
- Rimini Consult™: Professional services available for clients’ enterprise software customization, configuration, implementation, integration, interoperability, migration, staff augmentation and other project needs
About Rimini Street, Inc.
Rimini Street, Inc. (Nasdaq: RMNI), a Russell 2000® Company, is a global provider of end-to-end enterprise software support, products and services, the leading third-party support provider for Oracle and SAP software and a Salesforce and AWS partner. The Company has operations globally and offers a comprehensive family of unified solutions to run, manage, support, customize, configure, connect, protect, monitor, and optimize enterprise application, database, and technology software, and enables clients to achieve better business outcomes, significantly reduce costs and reallocate resources for innovation. To date, over 5,000 Fortune 500, Fortune Global 100, midmarket, public sector, and other organizations from a broad range of industries have relied on Rimini Street as their trusted enterprise software solutions provider. To learn more, please visit http://www.riministreet.com, and connect with Rimini Street on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn. (IR-RMNI)